- General Information
- Trips and Events
- Join AUTC
- Log In
- Recent posts
Take the plunge and join the tramping club!!!!!
Benefits of membership:
- You are a member of the best and most active club on campus!
- You can attend all tramping club trips and events
- You have access to FREE good quality gear hire
- Free use of our tramping hut
- We run alpine (snow school) bushcraft (bush school) instruction courses
- See some of the most amazing parts of New Zealand
- Our trips are run by volunteers so they are very cheap! The only cost is petrol, food, and hut passes
- You will be part of and contribute to a legendary club that has been around since 1932 and it is part of the true Auckland University experience
So what are you waiting for?! Become a member of the tramping club!
Signing up is easy. Simply register on this website and our memberships officer Ray Li will be in touch with you.
Otherwise, if you have any questions about being a club member, you can email Ray on memberships [at] autc [dot] org [dot] nz.
We have a range of membership options available catering for domestic students, international students, and non-students (you don't have to be a student to join AUTC!!!).
Membership gets you on the email list, allows you to register for club events, make use of our wiki, submit photos to our photo gallery, and even submit trip reports if you are feeling so enthusiastic!
Student - Full year: $20 Student;$30 Non-student As a club member you also get great discounts with leading outdoor suppliers, you get a free copy of the club magazine- Footprints, free use of our Hut in the Waitakeres, cheap gear hire, the cheapest bush craft and mountaineering skills courses around(by a country mile) and you get to go on all our great trips and events.